martes, 4 de abril de 2017

My Room (Nerea Moreno Ruiz 3C)

My room is light purple and dark purple. There is a window, a bed, a sherving white,  a desk white too, a cheir blue, an armchair, a curtain white and other purple and two closet. In bed there is a quilt purple, a blanket white and two cushion. In sherving there are books, notebooks, pens... and things random. In the desk there are photos, one candle, a lot of pens and a lamp. In the armchair I put things, for example muy bag. In the wall, next to the bed there are hearts lights. In the closet there is a mirror. In other wall there is a picture that put my name, my weight, my height an my date when I was born.
8
                                                            And this is may room

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario